Social media has become a needed aspect of most marketing plans. However, tracking the Return on Investment, including the time invested, has not been easy. That is until now. On August 25, 2010 SocialEye was launched. Overdrive Interactive has produced a comprehensive social media measurement dashboard. With outlets for marketing, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Buzz, Buzzup and WordPress, it stands to reasons that a tool to capture the results and analyze them would be needed.
Tracking connections, buzz, site traffic, leads and revenue generated by social media marketing efforts, can now be accomplished from one dashboard. The SocialEye measures the ROI in the same way that a business owner may measure other aspects of the business. During the pilot phase, customers admittedly saw a measurable value when using the dashboard.
What exactly can business owners track and analyze with SocialEye?
1. Social media connections such as Facebook likes and fans, Twitter followers and blog feed subscribers
2. Page views and plays from social profiles and video channels
3. Engagement levels, including comments that show what social actions spark consumer reactions and interaction
4. Media equivalent values showing the worth of social assets, impressions, visits and connections
5. Site visits and actual traffic to a company’s website resulting directly from social media
6. Site conversions and transactions — actual leads and revenue from social media marketing
Visit SocialEye.com to view a video about this new program.
Thanks to Sherrie Giddens of the St. Louis Working Moms Examiner for giving us a heads up on this new valuable tool and
to Overdrive Interactive for developing this new comprehensive tool.